Friday, February 02, 2007

 

Jailhouse Rock

I am sure our readers will remember Mr Michael Brown, the donor who gave the Libs £2.4 million only to get done in for perjury. We reported it here, here, here, here, and here. Seems Mr. Brown ain’t none to happy about the way he is being treated in prison. He wrote to his ol'pals Ming and Chucky begging them to pull a few strings. He said:

"You may previously recall that I made a substantial donation to the Liberal Democrats. Unlike donors to other political parties, I have never sought any reward, honour or return for my financial support, nor would I, and I feel very saddened at the resulting negative interest and perception of my involvement.However, I am pleading with you to help me, as I believe that I am being treated very unfairly in prison."

Now we know the Fibs love a wheeze about prisons but it seems in this case neither Charles Kennedy or Ming the Mundane wanted to lend a helping hand. Seems like they forgot about your 'substantial donation' old chum!

Given their track record on fighting for decent treatment of prisoners who aren’t even in their constituency, let alone their country, it all seems a little hypocritical to me. After all, he is their good mate.


I’m a Liberal Democrat Donor, GET ME OUT OF HERE


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?